We hope you'll join us for Christmas Services online - on demand:
December 20 - LOVE is the focus of our service
December 20, 2pm - A Blue Christmas Service for those who are sad, depressed, lonely or grieving. We'll have a Zoom prayer meeting after, at 3pm, for all those who would like prayer. Info in the service.
December 24, 6:30pm - Christmas Eve Carol Service
- Thanks for hosting last night! It was so nice seeing the live manger scene. Our boys were very excited! I love that our church really seeks to bless the community. Thank-you for all the hard work that was put into it. The boys are still enjoying the bag of gifts you shared at the end. And your new dog is very cute!
- Thanks for the beautiful nativity set, oranges and all goodies 😊 Thanks for the lights too!
- The girls really loved the event last night ! And the ornament is so cute! (picture by scrolling to the left).
- Last night my adult daughter, son in law, granddaughter, my partner and I attended your Christmas light event. Our family would like to thank you for putting on a welcoming, charming event. My daughter attended the PNE light show last year. She commented that the church presentation was just as good, and didn't involve a 2 hour drive to and from Vancouver. The treat bag at the end was an unexpected delight. Congratulations on a job well done! If you do this again next year, I would enjoy helping plan and organize. Best wishes for a safe and healthy Christmas and New Year.
- Just wanted to say - after watching the video from the Saturday Community Christmas Drive-thru, I was overwhelmed by the wonderful presentation made by all of you to make it happen. I felt the love just watching it!
Please know that there is always hope! Whatever you are going through. If you would like to know more about how much God loves you that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not die but have eternal life - a free gift God has for us (which includes peace, love and joy!), please click here.